I read a post, sadly lost the link, where the author had recorded all books she had read during the year and I thought it’d be pretty fun to do. So here goes, in a mostly ordered list.
- The Art of Learning - Josh Waitzkin
- Världens Whiskey
More of a reference book.
- Linear Algebra Done Right
- Linear Algebra Done Wrong
- Effective Prototyping for Software Makers
Course book, selected chapters.
- Över Näktergalens Golv
- På en kudde av gräs
- Optimeringslära - Kaj Holmberg
Course book, great both as a learning tool and reference book.
- Dune - Frank Herbert
A truly great book, the sci-fi world is amazing.
- Under lysande måne
- Fit Forever - Dolhp Lundgren
- The Book of Cain
- Dune Messiah - Frank Herbert
Not quite like the first book, but still brilliant.
- The C programming Language - Kernighan and Ritchie
Did not do all exercises, really good book.
- Software Engineering
- Operating System Concepts
Course book. Pretty good, although a bit wordy at times.
- Linear Systems and Signals - B. P. Lathi
Course book. Quite good.
- XO - Jeffery Deaver
- The Definite Book of Body Language - Allan & Barbara Pease
Very informative and also pretty funny.
All in all, I did not read that many books this year. I did start on a few which I never finished for various reasons.